Monday, May 4, 2015

Rocco's One!!!

This handsome guy is one today! I won a photo session at a silent auction so we had a fun cake smash session Saturday morning. She gave me one sneak peek right away and I love it!

Rocco is just a sweet loving boy who never stops moving. He is walking now. Still crawling too, but take lots of steps and seems to enjoy it. He loves playing with things he can't play with: my phone, the computer, the gate, condiments in the fridge, the broom. And he throws a good fit when those things are taken away from him.

He loves loves loves to dance and move to music. And will happily bang on the drum for a good amount of time.

Rocco eats lots of foods and has an opinion about them as well. Loves clementines, raisins, bananas, oatmeal, cheese, yogurt, some meats (when he feels like it), sweet potatoes, carrots, puree foods (when he feels like it), apple sauce, toast and pasta. Weird baby doesn't care for Cheerios or puffs.

He naps twice a day, and those naps are pretty steady so I don't see him dropping that morning nap any time real soon. He goes to bed around 7pm, depending on when his afternoon nap was and how long it lasted. He gets up once a night, and as annoyed as I get I still feed him because then I know he'll go back to sleep and sleep soundly until morning.

Rocco loves to push around cars and chase balls. He still enjoys eating paper scraps and he has a hay day if he gets into the marker bin.

Stroller rides are hit or miss, but he does pretty well in the car. Sometimes I worry that I forgot him at home when we're driving to school in the morning because he's so quiet.

He does well in the Ergo if need be (swimming lessons!) and speaking of, he still loves water. I can't take a shower without him protesting!

Rocco give sweet hugs and kisses and loves to snuggle before bed or nap. He will let just about anyone hold him and is very attached to his binky. One binky in his mouth, and one in his hand.

We love you Rocco-bear, Boopy, Boo Boo, Boo, Lover Boy, Stink Man, Rocky.....more than you will ever know!




No comments: