Friday, May 24, 2013

Spring Performance

LADC had a spring performance for the preschool students. Silas was chosen to be one of the elephants in the Circus. At home we practiced his 'part'.


And elephant in the headlights!

Look at all the cute elephants. It isn't until situations like this where I realize Silas is one of the little guys. My peanut!

And the dancing part. So sweet!

One more day of school and then Friday is his celebration picnic. No freakin way. For just surviving the second longest winter in history (2010-11 was my #1 longest, remember all the snow? And then plus a baby born in December...) you'd think that the school year would seem just as long. But no, it flew by. Silas did a great job of making friends and enjoying school. It's been a wonderful year and we feel so blessed by his teachers. I got the latest Peek of the Week email from Ms Stacy and she used the phrase, "..last circle time" and I started to get teared up. His last circle time of the year? Can't handle it. But I am excited for summertime. We've been playing outside, riding bikes and digging for worms a lot already. So much more outside fun to come!

No comments: